- researching the availability of proposed new marks;
- prosecuting trademark applications;
- maintaining trademark registrations;
- managing trademark portfolios;
- trademark licensing and trademark provisions of corporate transactions;
- enforcing trademark rights and responding to claims of trademark infringement; and
- advising on the proper use of trademarks owned by others
- ”Legal Considerations Around The Use Of ‘Retired’ Brands”, CPG Matters website, November 2017.
- “A Judge’s View Of The Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition”, INTA Blog, March 2017.
- “Trademarks & Small Businesses”, Home Business Magazine website, February 2017.
- 2015-2020: International Trademark Association-Saul Lefkowitz Moot Court Competition Oral Argument Judge, Eastern Regional Final
- 2016-2020: Host, International Trademark Association Roundtable Annual Review Of Key U.S. Trademark Decisions
- March 2016: Panelist, The Knowledge Group Webcast, “Fair Use In Trademark Law”
- March 2015: Host, International Trademark Association Roundtable “Effectively Managing A Global Trademark Portfolio”