Our International Capital Markets & Securities Group leads securities, transactions and public offerings on various international stock exchanges. We are able to assemble international client teams to provide real-time, global service to our clients.
We represent companies, investment banks, strategic investors and large shareholders in a wide range of international public securities matters including:
- IPOs and follow on offerings
- Public company mergers and acquisitions
- Annual, quarterly and immediate reports
- Public shareholder meetings
- Continuing obligations of shareholders after listing
- Reverse mergers
- Private Investment in Public Equity (PIPEs)
Such transactions involve securities listed on NASDAQ, NYSE, London Stock Exchange, AIM, Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the over-the-counter markets. We also advise clients in weighing the advantages and disadvantages of raising capital or listing on different markets.
Our cross-border capital markets team represents Israeli issuers in various industries in accessing international public markets and the international underwriters and investment banks who lead these offerings. We advise clients publicly traded on the TASE in dual listing on NASDAQ and publicly traded in the US in dual listing on the TASE.
We also facilitate a full range of other financing transactions, including, venture capital and private equity investments, private placements of securities, bridge or pre-IPO financings, strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
Our securities attorneys are well versed in US and European law and have significant experience in closing public securities transactions and helping our clients comply with the necessary disclosure obligations.
Israel Corporate Finance & Securities
The Israel Corporate Finance & Securities Group at Pearl Cohen provides publicly traded companies both in Israel and abroad with personalized legal counsel relating to corporate governance, corporate reporting matters, public offerings, private placements, corporate transactions, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced, multilingual team addresses a wide variety of corporate and securities matters our clients may encounter in executing a complex corporate finance transaction, as well as in all matters related to their ongoing day-to-day business activities, corporate governance, corporate reporting and regulatory compliance matters. Our clients are publicly traded companies operating in a variety of business fields such as bio-med, industry and Internet.
Pearl Cohen’s Corporate Finance & Securities Group provides complete support for:
- Providing clients with ongoing counselling on all aspects of corporate governance as well as corporate reporting duties.
- Representing clients in all communications and interactions with Israeli Securities Agency and The Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd (“TASE”).
- Drafting and filing all forms of prospectuses and shelf offerings with TASE.
- Drafting commercial agreements and preparing all required reports for the execution of private placements.
- Preparing and drafting all forms of transaction documents and corporate reports in connection with all forms of mergers and acquisitions transactions, including mergers of private companies into public shell companies listed in TASE.
- Preparing, reporting and submitting motions for creditors’ settlements to the Israeli courts (Section 350 of the Israeli Companies Law-1999, 5759).
- Preparing annual, quarterly and immediate reports for clients listed in TASE.