Businesses seeking to take advantage of the enormous benefits of raising capital and debt on the U.S. capital markets need to navigate through the various regulations that govern the capital raising process and maintain compliance. It is essential to partner with a law firm that both possesses a deep understanding of the applicable rules while strategically planning together with you and guiding you through the process.
Pearl Cohen’s U.S. Capital Markets & Securities practice group assembles global teams to help clients weigh the advantages and disadvantages of raising capital or debt or listing in the United States.
Our integrated, real-time, global service team ensures that we are the premiere choice for companies, investment banks, strategic investors and large shareholders to assist in a range of securities transactions and international public securities matters including:
- IPOs and follow-on offerings
- Equity and debt offerings in the secondary market
- Public company mergers and acquisitions
- Annual, quarterly and current reports
- Public shareholder meetings
- 144 opinions
- Section 13 and Section 16 reporting
- Committee meetings and corporate governance
- Private Investment in Public Equity (PIPEs)
- Financing transactions, including, venture capital and private equity investments, private placements of securities, bridge or pre-IPO financings, strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
Such transactions involve securities listed on TASE, NASDAQ, NYSE, OTC, CSE, TSX, London Stock Exchange, AIM and the over-the-counter markets and our cross-border Capital Markets team represents Israeli issuers in various industries in accessing international public markets and the international underwriters and investment banks who lead these offerings. We also advise clients publicly traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (“TASE”) in dual listing on stock markets in the US and Canada, and publicly traded clients in the US and Canada in dual listing on the TASE.
Our securities attorneys are highly skilled in US and European law and have significant experience in closing public securities transactions and helping our clients comply with the necessary disclosure obligations.