Pearl Cohen’s expert Life Sciences Licensing team comprises professionals with broad global experience, offering premium advice from our international offices which are located in key life science hubs, such as Tel Aviv, Boston, London, and New York.
Working seamlessly with our Life Sciences group, we ensure that our clients receive the most comprehensive legal services for a variety of technological transactions, such as:
- Research and Licensing Agreements
- Feasibility and option agreements
- Cross-license agreements
- Data access and revenue-sharing agreements
- End-user software license agreements
- Evaluation and beta testing agreements
- Patent and trademark acquisition agreements
- Joint development agreements
- Process development agreements
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- Distribution and sales agreements
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
Where needed, our licensing experts work closely with our patent and trademark litigators, who are hugely experienced in representing life science clients in proceedings before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the Israeli Patent Registrar, in negotiating and drafting settlement agreements.