Pearl Cohen is an international law firm with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. We represent innovation-driven clients from Fortune 500 and small-cap emerging companies to start-ups and entrepreneurs, investors, academic institutions and government-related entities. We are recruiting a Paralegal for the Corporate Group in our Boston and Los Angeles offices.
SUMMARY: The Paralegal will support attorneys by gathering, analyzing, and organizing information as well as drafting legal documents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create corporate organizational and governance documents, such as articles of incorporation, by-laws, board and stockholder consents, and stock certificates.
- Draft contracts, such as employment contracts and merger agreements.
- Create, distribute and file annual reports and franchise tax reports.
- Assist with paperwork needed by regulatory bodies.
- Perform legal research
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certification required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a law firm doing transactional work
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to work independently and as a member of teams and committees
- Ability to plan and organize projects
- Attention to detail
- Preferred but not required: experience with Outlook, SAP, and iManage
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account: Health Care, Dependent Care, and Transit
- Life Insurance
- Generous Time Off Plan
- Professional Development