Over a decade of R&D and consulting experience in Wireless and Telecommunications technology, focusing on proprietary and standards-compliant Wireless and Cellular Communication systems, Optical Communications, Radar imaging and IoT technology.
- Omiyi, Peter E., et al. “Entropy-based load-balancing for software-defined elastic optical networks.” 2017 19th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON). IEEE, 2017.
- Omiyi, Peter E., et al. “An intelligent fuzzy logic-based content and channel aware downlink scheduler for scalable video over OFDMA wireless systems.” Electronics 9.7 (2020): 1071.
- Omiyi, Eitan, David Dahan, and Uri Mahlab. “Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access for Long-Haul Elastic Optical Networks.” 2018 20th International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON). IEEE, 2018.
- Dai, X., Omiyi, P.E., Bür, K. and Yang, Y., 2014. Interference‐aware convergecast scheduling in wireless sensor/actuator networks for active airflow control applications. Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, 14(3), pp.396-408.
- P. Omiyi, H. Haas and G. Auer, “Analysis of TDD Cellular Interference Mitigation Using Busy-Bursts,” in IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 6, no. 7, pp. 2721-2731, July 2007, doi: 10.1109/TWC.2007.05975.