Baruch Avrahami is a Partner and Head of the Health Services, Hospitals and Health Corporations Practice Group at Pearl Cohen’s Tel Aviv office.
Adv. Baruch Avrahami specializes in providing legal advice, legal services and comprehensive legal assistance businesses, their occupations and legal needs.
He served in the Military Prosecutor’s Office in the positions in the State Attorney’s Office, legal consulting and legislation since 1972. He completed his service in 1988 with the rank of Colonel as Supervisor of Consulting and Legislation in the Military Prosecutor’s Office.
Immediately afterwards he joined the Ministry of Justice and served as Commissioner for Counsel and Legislation and as Deputy Attorney General.
In 1992 he moved to the private sector and headed a law firm. Which services include:
- Dealing with authorities and against authorities, health funds, insurers, health organizations and patients.
- Agreements and collaborations with entrepreneurs and commercial companies in Israel and around the world.
- Accompanying employment agreements and dealing with employees.
- Procurement of supply and logistics of medical equipment, pharmaceuticals and technologies.
- Medical research and development agreements with and against leading entrepreneurs and companies in Israel and around the world.
In addition to his tenure as Deputy Attorney General, Adv. Avrahami was in charge of the IDF Legal Consulting, and was even called by the Attorney General and the Knesset’s Attorney to lead the legal work of enacting the State Health Insurance Law in the Knesset and served as legal advisor to the Knesset and Knesset committees. .