Pearl Cohen is an international law firm with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. We represent innovation-driven clients; from Fortune 500 and small-cap emerging companies to start-ups and entrepreneurs, investors, academic institutions and government-related entities.
SUMMARY: The Corporate Group is looking for a Senior Associate Attorney admitted to practice in Massachusetts with at least 4-6 years of experience. The position is based in our Boston office.
4-6 or more years of experience in at least two of these areas:
- Equity and Debt Financing
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Technology Licensing Agreements
- Securities, Corporate Finance and Private Equity
- Licensing and Commercial Transactions
- Corporate Restructuring
- General Corporate
- Juris Doctor (JD) or equivalent law degree from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in Massachusetts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Competitive package (salary and bonus)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account: Health Care, Dependent Care, and Transit
- Generous Time Off Plan
Send inquiries with a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org