Pearl Cohen is an international law firm with offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Israel. We represent innovation-driven clients; from Fortune 500 and small-cap emerging companies to start-ups and entrepreneurs, investors, academic institutions and government-related entities. We are recruiting a U.S. Marketing Manager, to be based in our New York office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare customized pitches, brochures, responses to RFPs, and other client-facing marketing collaterals.
- Coordinate and execute client events, such as seminars, conferences, webinars and social events.
- Compile information and draft submissions for directory and ranking publications.
- Coordinate publication and distribution of digital content for internal and external audiences through client alerts and social media channels.
- Update and maintain marketing materials and attorney biographies.
- Track marketing budget including for third party vendors.
- Assist in preparing content for the Firm website and updating the website
- 2-4 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Attention to detail
- Preferred but not required: experience with Microsoft Suite, Outlook, SAP, and iManage
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account: Health Care, Dependent Care, and Transit
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Professional Development
Send inquiries with a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org