Each month, our Internet, Cyber and Copyright group publishes a newsletter covering leading legislative, regulatory and case-law developments in Israel, Europe and the United States in the areas of cyber, privacy and copyright.
In this month’s edition – available HERE – you’ll find the following items:
• European Parliament Advances Precedential Copyright Legislation
• UK Gov’t Reveals Some of Its Post - BREXIT Data Protection Plans
• US Federal Court Says ICO Fraud Can Be Subject to Securities Laws
• 9th Circuit Says Internet Subscriber’s IP Address Insufficient to Find Liability for Copyright Infringement
• Israeli State Attorney Publishes Prosecution and Sentencing Guidelines for Computer Intrusion Offenses
• American And UK Companies Face Elevating Regulatory Fines for Data Breaches
• California Net-Neutrality Rules Become Law as Federal Government Moves To Invalidate Them
If you would like to sign up to receive this monthly newsletter on a regular basis, please contact Haim Ravia.
About the Internet, Cyber and Copyright practice group:
Pearl Cohen’s Cyber and Internet, Cyber and Copyright practice group, headed by Senior Partner Haim Ravia, specializes in Internet law, Cyber and privacy (including the GDPR), copyright law, eSignature and open source software. The group provides ongoing legal counsel in these areas, drafts legal opinions, and prepares online agreements, privacy policies, and internal organizational policies relating to these topics.